[Falkirk] Flug Meeting

Robert Lazzurs rob at lazzurs.net
Sun May 11 22:14:46 BST 2008

Hi Neil,

I guess it was a just good timing as I was checking my mail but I have
to say that the google mail j2me app is helping get my email under
control :)

As for future meetings, they will be announced on the list one week
before the meeting however the current plan is the first Tuesday of
every month.

Who knows by the time you make it along we might have our first talk!

see you at the LUG.