[Falkirk] New member

David Smith daviejsmith at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 13 15:08:56 BST 2008

Hi all,
  My name is Davie from Stirling.  At the moment I am building my own PC and hoping to use Linux on it as the operating system. I have no experience of this linux, but I have a lot of computer experience and know that I will become at least competent at using it.  I am therefore hoping that the Falkirk linux user group can help me when I eventually get the PC up and running. The question is when is the group next meeting up?  It is easy to recognise me as I will be in my wheelchair, been disabled since birth. Great to see that such a group has been set up in this part of Scotland, and superb its for something I hear is better than Windows. I imagined I would have to go to one of the cities. I do drive, but that would be a pain in the neck.

Davie Smith