[Falkirk] Server distro

Ross Imlach ross at imlach.info
Sat Nov 7 11:14:45 UTC 2009

I'm not entirely sure what the problem is to be honest, it was randomly crashing but there were no significant errors in the logs.

At the time of installing ubuntu on my server, it was about the time of 8.10, and I decided just to put that on. So when updates came round, I had just updated to the latest distro.

I may go back to Ubuntu in the future, and I'll take your advice in mind.

Thanks

Ross