[Falkirk] September 1st Meet - Craig Skinner - "Serving & resolving domain names"

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:56:17 UTC 2015

Hi all

So, it's that time again! We'll be meeting next Tueday (1st
September), and as ever
we'll be in the Sportsters in Falkirk from 6ish onwards, with the talk
starting in the private room from around 8pm.

This month, one of our regulars has kindly agreed to give us a talk on
DNS. Craig sent this abstract along:

A practical look at live servers running both NSD & Unbound chrooted,
in master & slave scenarios, emulating BIND's split horizon views
arrangement, for the public Internet and a private LAN.

Sadly, due to a scheduling conflict, I can't make it this month, but
Douglas will be providing his usual excellent cover for me. A shame as
I really wanted to see this talk, but I'll catch up with you all next
month! Enjoy!