[Falkirk] Advance warning - TEDstyle talks needed for August

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:43:11 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As usual, we'll be running the usual TED-style meeting in August, so
I'm looking for as many 5-10min talks as possible, on any subject you
like. Previous years we've had everything from space exploration, to
politics via hill walking. Feel free to email me directly if you wish
to grab a slot.

As an aside, the new venue is perfect, and we seem to be on good terms
with the manager at Sportsters. Long may it continue :)

Greg