[Falkirk] Volunteers wanted for the website

iain matchett iainmatchett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:30:17 UTC 2015

Hi, sorry for the late response - been auditing stuff this week so not been
wanting to be near technology!

DNS set at the registrar for pages - I believe its a CNAME thats needed
yeah and the file William mentioned is akin to adding a vhost in apache

I'll jump on irc over the weekend if you're up for it - what channel?
(Sounds obvious but still - what about a web irc on the site lol)

And sorry for the ridiculous format and spelling - typing this on my phone
in the car!