[Falkirk] FalkirkLug 6th June - James Bell - What Steve Can Teach Us

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 19:28:43 UTC 2017

Hi all

Apologies for the late email - things are a little hectic on my end :P

It is, however, LUG-time again! We'll be meeting next Tuesday (6th
June), and as ever we'll be in the Sportsters in Falkirk from 6ish
onwards, with the talk starting in the private room from around 8pm.

This month James Bell will talk about the the history of the digital
technology industry, and why understanding that history can be a help
and a hinderence.

See you there (I hope, seriously, it's crazy here at the moment...)!
--
Greg
IRC: gwmngilfen