[Falkirk] FalkirkLug 4th July - Mark Sutherland - Future of Networking

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 20:11:24 UTC 2017

Hi all

Time again for LUGness! We'll be meeting next Tuesday (4th
July), and as ever we'll be in the Sportsters in Falkirk from 6ish
onwards, with the talk starting in the private room from around 8pm.

This month Mark Sutherland will be talking about how network devices are
made and how that's changing.

Sadly I won't be able to make it this month, but I'm sure you'll all
look after Mark just fine. See you in August for lightning talks!
--
Greg
IRC: gwmngilfen