[members at lugog] exporting thunderbird mail folders

Douglas Phillips douglas at douglasthepotter.f2s.com
Tue Feb 23 19:16:56 UTC 2010

Thanks Phil,

Just the instruction I needed, I followed them BUT on restarting
Thunderbird I get the message ;
'Thunderbird is already running, but is not responding. To open a new
window, you must first close the existing Thunderbird process, or
restart your system.'

 I have shut down but get the same error message. So now I have
uninstalled TBird, then reinstall and _/still/_ I get the same message.

I seem to have screwed something up!?
Douglas