[members at lugog] Companies admin on Linux (was Introduction:)

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Jan 1 19:36:40 UTC 2011

john lewis wrote:
> I was trying to file a balance sheet for a dormant company and
> since I'd had no problem setting the Company up using WebFiling under
> linux I didn't expect to have any problems with the balance sheet.

Oh well, apparently LLPs still can't use that part of WebFiling, so
I didn't have any problem with it!  Filing the annual return worked
well: just a sequence of web forms, including the payment.

Hope that helps,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work http://www.software.coop/products/