[members at lugog] Yes, why not take on Android/Android phones even?

Ros Williams ros.williams at wccl.co.uk
Fri Jun 21 17:32:55 UTC 2013

Could be people like me who've now got an Android phone and Android tablet
would be interested. Tablet is very new to me, and I still have queries
sometimes about the phone.

I rarely have Linux issues for here because I have a tame Linux expert in the
family.

Note for Administrator:

I just tried to access the website to alter my email address to one I want to
use now for here, but get that message:

"This Connection is Untrusted"

I expect you already know about that and I assume the website is OK, just
wanted to mention it, and I didn't go onto the website as it happens.

Ros W