[members at lugog] July moot?

Ian Dickinson i.j.dickinson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:03:37 UTC 2014

Yesterday Phil and I were at The Studio in Langport [1], where I gave
the talk I mentioned last week. It turned out to be a really nice
space, with wi-fi, tea/coffee making facilities and a large screen for
presenting.

So we were wondering: who's up for a moot sometime in July? Would
Langport work, or is it too out of the way for people?
Parenthetically, if we do go for a Langport meeting I'd be happy to
provide car-pooling for Glastonbury-area people.

So answers on an e-postcard, please:

* July moot yes or no

* Langport yes, no, or 'I suppose, but I'd prefer a different venue'

* good or bad dates, and/or days of the week

Feel free to request or suggest a meeting topic, or we'll just figure
something out!

Ian

[1] http://studiolangport.co.uk/