[Gllug] [OT] Offsite backups

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Thu Dec 20 15:28:46 UTC 2001

Hi,

Strictly speaking this is offtopic and I apologise in advance to anyone
bothered by it...

I have been asked to look around for companies offering offsite storage
services from whom we could lease, say 200GB of managed storage which
would house nightly incremental backups transfered over the course of an
evening. Either of scp/rsync/nfs, etc. etc. would be great.

Alternatives such as offsite colo, etc. are also under consideration
however I'm a little short on companies offering the above without wanting
to also provide zillions of additional services that we just don't need.

--jcm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk