[Gllug] Total Newbie

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Thu Dec 20 15:56:42 UTC 2001

Hi,

If you really want to have some one there try an Install-fest.  We had an
Install-fest last weekend which you just missed, I know small comfort. ;-)

If you keep an eye out on this list though another one will probably be
anounced in another month or so.

Alternatively try SLLUG the south london linux users group there may be
some one there who may lend a hand.  Don't know the details off hand
follow the links from www.linux.org if you don't know the site already it
also has some very useful documentation on a whole load of stuff.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk