[Gllug] Website hosting recommendations?

John js at invendra.net
Fri Dec 20 01:07:02 UTC 2002

Hello,

I was wondering if the members of this list had recommendations for
website hosting companies in London which provide shared hosting
accounts on Linux servers, optionally with CGI support and Linux shell
access (or at least scp access), and ideally for a fairly low monthly
cost. :-)  If there is a good site which lists reputable companies, that
would be great as well.  I need to register a few .co.uk domains and
setup a few small sites, and while well-versed in those things here in
the US, I've not yet dealt much with Internet firms in the UK.

BTW, I'm presently in Los Angeles, likely relocating to London in six
months or so, and hope to join your group in person when there. :)

	Best regards
	 and happy holidays,

	      =john

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk