[Gllug] Website hosting recommendations?

Jonathan Harker jharker at massey.ac.nz
Mon Dec 23 03:12:23 UTC 2002

On Friday 20 Dec 2002 2:07 pm, John wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if the members of this list had recommendations for
> website hosting companies in London which provide shared hosting
> accounts on Linux servers, optionally with CGI support and Linux shell
> access (or at least scp access), and ideally for a fairly low monthly
> cost. :-)

Oh yeah,

it looks like I'm probably going to be looking for the same thing shortly. I
have a .co.uk domain and a fairly low-key personal website. It's on PlusNet
at the mo, who are good, but I'm in NZ and don't use the dial-up any more.
I'm currently paying 15 a month for it, including PHP, cgi, etc. I have a
feeling this is too expensive...?

Luv Jon

--
Jonathan Harker
MUSAC

Win98 error 005: Mouse not found. Click left mouse button on ok to continue.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk