[Gllug] I APOLOGISE

Richard Clamp richardc at unixbeard.net
Tue Feb 12 08:46:22 UTC 2002

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 10:50:41PM +0000, Karen Hanna Kruzycka wrote:
> At 22:41 11/02/2002 +0000, David wrote:
>
> >Why should we go out of our way to protect people who are too stupid to
> >know who they're emailing?  I for one check the To: line before sending.

> not a personal addy?

Because [Gllug] is in the subject line of the message?

Because I get shedloads of mail in a separate gllug folder?

Because I remember subscribing to a list with that address?[0]

Sure, it could be an individual, but after 3 yes answers I start to
suspect that it isn't.

[0] Well technically I don't, but I could probably find the
subscription notification somewhere.

--
Richard Clamp <richardc at unixbeard.net>
   do you believe in the one big song?