[Gllug] New geektoy ?

Martin Stevens budgester at budgester.com
Thu Sep 12 21:49:12 UTC 2002

Ok so I dropped my mobile once again and the screen has given up the
ghost.

So I'm in the market to replace it, I've also used a palm in the past
and found it very handy, again this gave out about 9 months ago, so I'm
thinking of buying a treo, anyone have any comments on these wee
beasties or is there another toy that has more geek cool value that will
do both handheld organsiser and mobile phone ?

Something able to do ssh would be ideal, so maybe the nokia communicator
thingy ?

An suggestion ?

Budge

--