[Gllug] simple, easy pop server

Murray gllug at minty.org
Sat May 22 12:12:11 UTC 2004

I'm after a super simple, easy & reliable pop3 server.

I'll be collecting mail from it via an ssh tunnel, which I assume takes
care of most of the security issues (110 blocked at firewall, ssh open
from trusted ip's).

suggestions?

fyi: I'm wanting to run my primary mail server on my adsl line, but
given this isn't a reliable connection, or machine, I want to be able to
access email directly on the remote secondary should the primary fail.

or, being new to this, is there an even simpler solution?
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk