[Gllug] Things taking up space in my garage, that would look good in yours ; -)

phil at hands.com phil at hands.com
Mon Aug 20 11:30:27 UTC 2007

On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 12:38:16PM +0100, Alex Crow wrote:
> Phil,
>
> What are the specs of the Sun boxes? Mainly interested in CPU/RAM.

Haven't a clue (never having got round to firing them up, and being
pretty clueless about Sun kit)

If you can tell me where to look, I'll tell you tomorrow, when I get
chance to have a look. (preferably how to find out without opening each
box & prising the heatsink off of the CPU)

> I presume they all special monitor cables rather than HD15. I just threw
> away a 20" Sony with 4 BNC connectors...

I beleive that's right.  There's a monitor kicking around in there
somewhere too IIRC.

Cheers, Phil.