[Gllug] Things taking up space in my garage, that would lookgood in yours ; -)

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Sat Aug 18 15:11:44 UTC 2007

Ahh.. forgot my catalog - meagre by comparison, and mostly Intel:

P3 733 - current firewall
Celery 300A (OC'd to 450 as per tradition) - web/mail
Dual Opteron 252 w/4GB ram - current desktop
2 x AMD64 3200+ - one is my wife's Windows box, other a 1TB file server
and Myth backend
2 x Toshiba Tecra P1 133Mhz laptops (one with no screen)
1 x Intel Core laptop
1 x Core Duo laptop
1 x Celery 500 HP SFF desktop (quite like this one, but sadly will only
see max. 256MB of RAM)
1 x Sharp Zaurus 5500 (Collie?) running OpenZaurus
1 x Ipaq and 1x HTC TyTN (WM5, eugh!)
1 x Palm 100?? Haven;t got that out in ages, no charger...
1 x Fujitsu 486DX2/66 - looks like being purged soon.

So all in all that's a pathetic 15 computing devices.

Which I why I want a Sun (my wife's away until next week!)

Cheers

Alex

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk