[Gllug] Things taking up space in my garage, that would lookgood in yours ; -)

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Sat Aug 18 14:58:15 UTC 2007

Sigh,

I miss my DECstation 5000/133. Purge victim...

On a lighter note I think my parents still have my BBC Model B. I
pinched a couple of TTL chips out of it when I was 15 or so but with
replacements I reckon it'll still fire up.

Whether the cassette drive will work, or indeed my original copy of
"Elite" or the 6502 disassembler I wrote (in assembly) will still load
is another matter!

Cheers

Alex

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk