[Gllug] So no one has opinions about ISPs?

Panos Savvas pasavvas.accounts at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:22:19 UTC 2007

I've been using freedome2surf for the last 3 years, with my account
following me from address to address.
Most of the time service is good with occasional 'low bandwidth' days, but
these are rare.

They provide wires only service (optionaly you can buy a router from them)
and for a small extra a static ip (or range).

Their tech support are good. I only had to call twice in this time. Both
times it was down to BT and a fault on the exchange. As soon as the support
guys realised I was reasonably savvy with computers they engadged in a real
explanation of issues which I appreciated.