[Gllug] So no one has opinions about ISPs?

Ian Norton-Badrul bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Wed Aug 1 21:31:13 UTC 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 10:48:29AM +0100, Henrik Morsing wrote:
> I have previously been with PlusNet and they're absolutely superb.

Plusnet terminated my contact for 'unspecified reasons' and continued to bill
my switch card every month for 5 months, they refused to let me contact them to
complain because my account was blacklisted... Every phone call I made I was
told to lodge a ticket online, which I couldn't do becuase my account was
closed..

In the end I reported to my bank that 'some funny internet company is showing
up on my statement and i've never authorised any payments', natwest changed my
card and gave me my refund.

Oh, and plusnet still send me spam as though I was still a customer ( 2 years
later ).

--
Ian Norton-Badrul

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk