[Gllug] So no one has opinions about ISPs?

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Wed Aug 1 09:37:10 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 01 August 2007, John G Walker wrote:

> I'd really like some advice here. I've been three weeks without being
> able to connect up my local PCs apparently because Tiscali is hijacking
> DSN requests. I don't want to sign a 12-month contract with someone
> only to find they're doing the same.
>
> Personal recommendations are the way for me to go, here, so does anyone
> have one?

I've been using Entanet (through ukfsn) for about 2 years and their service,
both QOS and customer care, have been excellent. They provide a wires-only
no-bells and whistles service, so hosting is separate; but in the time I've
used them I've had 3 outages or less than a day each and 2 of them were BT
issues at my local exchange, one was due to planned upgrade work. I'd highly
reccommend them.

Dylan

--
"The blizard was alone on Earth and knew no equal."
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk