[Gllug] So no one has opinions about ISPs?

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Aug 1 09:23:38 UTC 2007

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:36:42 +0100 John G Walker
<johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm looking at changing my provider. This last escapade has convinced
> me Tiscali have serious contempt for their customers, to the extent
> that it's impinging on my work. It's one thing to charge low prices
> and piss people around. It's another thing to piss people around to
> the extent that they can't print a simple document.
>
> I've checked at http://www.thinkbroadband.com/, and KeConnect looks
> good. Anyone any opinions? Or other recommendations?

I'd really like some advice here. I've been three weeks without being
able to connect up my local PCs apparently because Tiscali is hijacking
DSN requests. I don't want to sign a 12-month contract with someone
only to find they're doing the same.

Personal recommendations are the way for me to go, here, so does anyone
have one?

--
 All the best,
 John