[Gllug] OT: Paying for stuff - Was: So no one has opinions about ISPs?

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:18:03 UTC 2007

It's not a matter of having a credit card with a low credit limit, perhaps I
wasn't clear - it's a *single use* credit card. There is no possibility of
them taking any further money from the card because effectively it expires
the moment the transaction is completed. You load it with money from your
bank account or wherever - use it for a particular transaction - throw it
away...