[Gllug] Ceasing an ADSL telephone line

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Sun Aug 19 09:52:34 UTC 2007

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007, Paul Cupis wrote:

> > Not FUD but actual experience. I run an ISP every day.
>
> Me too, so my actual experience tells me that it is FUD.

How can it be FUD if it is actually happened and not just once or twice
but many times?

It's either happening in which case it is not FUD or I am lying. I am not
lying.

> > That should be the way it happens but it does not always happen so and
> > I have experience of many occassions where the PSTN cease notice has
> > arrived either on the day of the cease or after the cease has
> > completed.
>
> This is the exception. You are suggesting it is the rule.

It's happening quite a lot.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG		     Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/	       up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk