[Gllug] So no one has opinions about ISPs?

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 06:18:42 UTC 2007

Yep  !   saynoto0870 is very useful,  but sadly does not always include a
number I need.   However it has a very good 'hit rate' and has probably saved
me a lot of dosh over time.

There may be some justifcation in using 0870 number for support lines where
you are asking for help (as opposed to reporting faults),  but I know of at
least one company that published only an 0870 on its letterhead, for general
purposes  -  now that IS taking the p***  !!

Tim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk