[Gllug] DRM - Trash Vista, Not Your Computer

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:52:00 UTC 2007

I've met some of the Defective by Design people, and while they are very
pleasant individuals, their "Bill Gates Should be Executed! FTW!" tone isn't
helping - there are constructive ways to expound the benefits of open
source. By their nature press releases like these tend to be full of
half-truths and just plain lies - I mean Vista isn't my cup of tea, but it
isn't going to kill me in my sleep

Pete

On 30/08/2007, Christopher Hunter <chrisehunter at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 00:19 +0100, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
>
> > http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=105115686114064&w=2
>
> is a great example of Linus entirely missing the political point - it
> shows why he should just stick to kernel maintenance, and also shows
> why Stallman finds him frustrating!
>
> C.
>

> --

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997