[Gllug] OT: Paying for stuff - Was: So no one has opinions about ISPs?

Mark Field mnfield at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:27:25 UTC 2007

On 03/08/07, Pete Stean <peteste at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I know this can be done in the states but I don't think it's possible here
> (yet) - it's a "one-shot" virtual credit card that you can load with
> whatever value you want to make a particular payment. Once the value is used
> it's dead... a good solution imho

Cahoot offer this service over here, you use a windows only app to
generate a virtual  debit/credit card with a limit that you specify,
it doesn't expire straight away but has a short expiration date of
about 2 months or something similar, seems to work fine when ever i
have had a need to use it.

http://www.cahoot.co.uk/cahoot_products/other_products/cahoot_webcard/webcard.html

Mark
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk