[GLLUG] Free Open Source Software and UK Education

Chris Bell chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
Sun Nov 18 07:32:42 UTC 2012

On Sun 18 Nov, dennis at basis.uklinux.net wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 08:13:37PM +0000, Chris Bell wrote:
> >    The next BETT show is scheduled for January 30 to February 2 at the Excel
> > centre in docklands. Would anyone be willing to help run a stand if we can
> > arrange funding?
>
> I would be happy to help run a stand.

   Thanks. I would be happy to try for funding as long as we can get enough
volunteers. I have previously been in contact with my MP Angie Bray and her
researcher, and there was a speech at BETT 2012 from the education minister
which appeared to confirm that the government has at least done some
research and accepted some of the information submitted.

--
Chris Bell www.chrisbell.org.uk