[GLLUG] Update was Re: Information please about FTTH/FTTP

Chris Bell chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
Sat Apr 2 11:11:23 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 31 March 2022 12:23:30 BST James Roberts via GLLUG wrote:

> > PS They have a chat facility on the website. I got most of that info
> > form their tech guy who seemed very competent. If you ask tech questions
> > sales will pass you to tech.
> >
> > MeJ

It was even easier when I helped an elderly friend between Pimlico and
Westminster because it was a warm day, their door was open just across the
road in Page Street, and they were able to give immediate advice. He is now
delighted to be viewing the output of a RaspberryPi on his 40 inch TV at 97.
--
Chris Bell
Website chrisbell.org.uk