[GLLUG] Read only?

Chris Bell chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
Tue May 24 16:36:59 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 24 May 2022 17:05:35 BST James Dutton via GLLUG wrote:

> There are some SD cards that can have the CID reset. If you know what you
> need it set to, you can maybe set it.
> You used to be able to do it with Samsung EVO Plus 32GB MicroSDHC cards.
> https://github.com/beaups/SamsungCID
>

> Kind Regards
>
> James

This one was supplied by RaspberryPi with software installed and a RaspberryPi
logo on the front as part of a kit. I have a small number, and all fail the
diagnostics speed test in a model 3B+. I do have some uses in model 2B's, or
as simple storage, but I now buy best versions from Samsung or SanDisk.

--
Chris Bell
Website chrisbell.org.uk