[HLUG] HLUG now has a pc of our own for experiments !

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 6 20:18:10 BST 2007

Hi

As Jeff (Noel McGuinesses's son) mentioned a few days ago, we now have a
pc all of our own for use solely by the LUG.

Its not particularly speedy, but has 512MB ram so will be plenty enough
to use.

Its a desktop rather than a laptop pc, but it will come in handy I'm sure.

Depending on where we have our next meeting (Mark, suggestions ??), I
will bring the PC along.

Thanks Jeff for this donation, I'm sure Noel would be pleased that it
will be used by the LUG.

We also have a couple of books now :-

'Teach Yourself Linux'
and the 'Linux Administration Handbook : Networking '

If anyone would like to borrow these, please get in touch with me, or
see me at any LUG meeting.

Cheers