[HLUG] Website Logins

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Thu May 31 23:24:11 BST 2007

Hi Mark

    Below is the essence of a message I sent to
Herefordshire at mailman.lug.org.uk which I guess you haven't seen.

"Have had a quick look (at the website) but couldn't edit my entry
screen because I'm not sure what is wanted in the Flickr/ Flickr NSID
box. My suggestions of my e-mail address or username were not accepted
and I'm not sure if the password was effectively changed - the first
edit link didn't work. Before I get started I really would like to edit
my signature to either Dr Chris or Chris_O anything but cowens.
   Any preliminary ideas on how we might get to a useful
hierarchy/catalogue structure for the LUG Postings - I don't mind trying
to resurrect it all but don't want to do it if folks have better ideas
or there is no great interest."

     Would appreciate input from anyone before spending too much time
updating the 'HLUG Postings' file which I have found as a Word .doc file
and which looks intact but now about 6 months out of date. Is it best
(or possible) to move the old Wiki into the new site or better to start
again from basics? Let me know what you would like me to do - my own
feeling is that is likely to be of most use when there is some sort of
hierarchy .

All the best

Chris