[HLUG] HLUG Meeting - 16th April 2008

george at dicenews dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 21:43:46 BST 2008

7-pm - 10pm?
i will try to arrange a spectaular sunset.

hatfield court is the first building in hatfield
if you're coming from leominster ,
turning right just after Ford Abbey,
the first drive where it says Fairview Caravans...

You will see the yellow gypsy caravan

or from bromyard direction its
the last building in hatfield
100 yards past the church.

                   [george]

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2008                  ~