[HLUG] Christmas LUG meal - suggestions ?

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 9 23:42:02 UTC 2008

Hi

Its nearly time again for our annual Christmas LUG meal. Usually every
December we don't have a normal meeting, but have a get together where
we have a meal instead. In the past this has meant Indian, Chinese or
Pub food - we do as we wish.

As usual, we will put it to the vote so please if you have any places
you prefer, please fire away!

I think if we can we will make it a different night from Wednesday, as I
know some members have other activities on Wednesdays and can't be in
two places at once ;-)

Perhaps we could even have a meal somewhere different than Hereford;
Leominster perhaps ?

Cheers

Julian

PS Absolutely nothing back from lug.org.uk re our requested DNS changes,
I will have to chase them again.