[HLUG] SFD Funding Proposal

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Thu Aug 26 13:21:10 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Quoting dicegeorge at hotmail dot com <dicegeorge at hotmail.com>:

> I certainly wouldnt sign up for a direct debit
> with a company who mislead their employees
> into wasting all our time with an offer of £200 upfront sponsorship
> when really they want a free advert.

I'm sorry to see that my earlier email has been misinterpreted in this way.

I've spoken to Pete this afternoon and between us we're going to try
and come up with a clear explanation of exactly how this situation
would work and how it could still pay a large part of the printing
before the event and the rest of the printing afterwards if we manage
it carefully.

Kind regards,

Matt
--