[HLUG] open office and java

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 14:41:55 UTC 2010

Julian
I used to run the sun version but changed to openjdk as i had some
problems using the database on my netbook which runs ubuntu 10.10 these
were minor (to do with data displaying in forms)but annoying & were
largely though not completely solved by changing the java so they both
ran openjdk - I will give sunjava a go again - but i do wonder if this
will cause the problems to reappear on my netbook

--
Sarah