[HLUG] Internet training grant

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 12:47:56 UTC 2013

Nice one Ben,
I shall be taking this to the transition alliance meeting on Monday.

Reality check against this is todays news about the failure of the rural
BB roll out project. Cllr Powell was very cagey when I asked him to even
suggest a delivery date for 2Mb download at every doorstep; looks like
he could see what was really going on!

Pete H@