[HLUG] Wednesday's meeting - Notes/Decisions Made

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri May 24 09:48:09 UTC 2013

Thanks Jools !

Couple of points. I would like to extend my suggestion that any members
living in the big city may wish to have a look at the city centre (ish)
pubs and see if any have rooms which may be available and suit our needs
- in return we offer a new group of customers for food as well as drink.
So far as I know no-one has actually investigated this yet.

Secondly, my thanks to Ben for his offer of a presentation on Open
StreetMap. As mentioned during the meeting I am intending to extend
invitations to people across my networks who I think will be enthused by
this opportunity, with a view to signing people up for a more rigorous
training day in due course.

On this first session, it will be helpful if members of HLUG list that
are interested please let us know soon so we can plan for likely numbers.

MtG
Pete H@