[HLUG] SFD Etherpad back up at least ..

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 20:57:53 UTC 2013

Hi

No idea why we seem to get so many issues with Etherpad on different hosts
but its back up again at last.

I might well look to installing one for the LUG myself  at this rate ..

So please add any updates to :-
http://board.net/p/hlugsfd2013

I've put up some posters and believe Sarah has put some up round Tenbury
way too.

There is the link to download the completed A4 and A5 posters so you can
either print these PDF's out and put up in your town or village, or create
your own posters as Pete suggested should you wish .

Still lots more to promotion to do - please look on the etherpad to see if
you can help out

Thanks