[HLUG] 18 June 2014- 'casual event, open to the general public,?

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 18:15:40 UTC 2014

re:
http://www.hlug.org.uk/open-source-and-the-professional-audiovisual-environment-18-june-2014/
this comment has been posted,
i think all our meetings are casual and open to the general public arent
they?
[g]

Author : David Rolfe (IP: 81.129.220.87 ,
host81-129-220-87.range81-129.btcentralplus.com)
E-mail : David at montala.co.uk
URL    :
Whois  : http://whois.arin.net/rest/ip/81.129.220.87
Comment:
Hi,

As this event is being held at an alternative venue, to the one you use for
your monthly meetings, I had (obviously wrongly!) assumed that it would be
more of a 'casua'l event, open to the general public, with the intention of
'showing off' the benefits of using Linux as a possible alternative to
Windows, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

As I live in that area I will certainly try to call in at some time during
the  evening however.

Regards,

David (Rolfe)

Approve it:
http://www.hlug.org.uk/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=5328
Trash it: http://www.hlug.org.uk/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=5328
Spam it: http://www.hlug.org.uk/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=5328
Currently 1 comment is waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation
panel:
http://www.hlug.org.uk/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated