[HLUG] Christmas LUG Meal

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 15:24:00 UTC 2017

Hi everyone

Another year, another Herefordshire LUG meal !

For any newbies - instead of a normal December meeting we have a meal
instead at a nice restaurant. I'm sure we might chat about Linux and Open
Source but it might be about anything at the meal. Partners are welcome
too.

In the past we have gone Indian, Chinese, Mediterranean, Italian  in
Hereford and in Leominster.

Last year we went to a very nice Indian in Leominster. In the issue of
making it fair for everybody, I think this time it will be Hereford.

I suggest we go back to the Ponte Vecchio
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/815937?m=19905 Italian restaurant on Bridge
St in Hereford. We've been a few times and the food is always excellent and
we are well looked after there. The desserts are especially nice 😁

If anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to post.

In terms of timing usually we stick to a Wednesday near Christmas which
would be tge 6, 13 or 20th December.

It's almost impossible to get a date that suits everyone but if you can
express your preference that would help.

Likewise if Wednesday is no good we could change if needs be.

Please reply to the list with your preference. I won't make any booking
till its confirmed so if you're not sure if you can make it please still
reply anyway - we don't need exact numbers for now.

I'm ok for the 6th and 20th Dec but prefer the 20th.

Look forward to your responses and to see everyone at the meal.

We may also be able to sort out lifts to save driving too.