[HLUG] New Year Linux Plans?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 17:08:20 UTC 2019

Hi all

First post to the lug this year from me I believe.

Partly to generate some conversation what plans do you have for Linux and
Open Source projects this year?

One of my simply plans us finally killing of this mailman mail list and
moving entirely over to the Discuss forum with associated easy to remember
hostname.

I'd also like to get to use Kubernetes and Ansible within my projects.

Lastly our first meetup of the tear is the 23rd Jan at 7.30pm at the
Courtyard in Hereford. Perhaps we can start to formulate some plans or
events in the LUG for this year