[HLUG] Christmas LUG meal - Italian meal in Hereford or Leominster anyone next week?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:35:42 UTC 2022

Hi all

Hope everyone is well and enjoyed this nice sunny (but cold) weather we've
had recently.

As you probably know we do not have a normal Linux User Group meeting in
December, instead we go for a meal and probably still talk about Linux or
Open Source a bit to'o :-) It's a good time to catch up with friends in the
group, especially if you haven't been able to get to a meeting for a while.

Everyone is welcome, e.g. friends, partners, anyone.

Last meeting, Tim, George and I discussed going to the Ponte Vecchio
(Italian) <https://www.pontevecchiohereford.co.uk/christmas-2022> in
Hereford again this year, but I'm aware that time is moving on quickly now,
so we may need to be flexible with dates to make sure they have a table for
us. They have a fixed Christmas menu to partly reduce costs and ease for
themselves and us which seems like a good idea (menu in link above).

Another option is the new Italian restaurant in Leominster, Il Vigneto
<https://uk.news.yahoo.com/herefordshire-italian-restaurant-proves-instant-063000202.html>.
I've not been in myself as yet, but it certainly looks very pleasantly
decorated from the outside.

Normally we go on a Wednesday, but England, if they beat France will be
playing Wednesday, so next Tuesday 13th or Thursday 15th would be the
suggested dates for our meal to avoid a World cup clash !

So please let me know your availability and which place(s) you'd like to go
to and I'll get something booked up.

Thanks