[HLUG] libgtk version/ dependency issue

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:36:55 UTC 2022

Hi Pete

Just to give a quick answer: I think I would guess that Ubuntu 16.04 based
distros have a  too old version of GTK. I had a quick look for the minimum
Linux distro version but couldn't find anything .

Is there a browser version that you can use instead? That would be a good
workaround I guess.

I think you'll need to upgrade at some point but not easy with little
bandwidth to be sure.

Julian