[HLUG] Fwd: Dolphin help

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:45:25 UTC 2022

Hi Pete

Firstly, don't touch the pc ! There's a decent chance if you haven't
changed too many files since then that you could restore it using PhotoRec
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/photorec-recover-deleted-files-in-linux-ubuntu

This allows you to recover deleted files as long as the deleted file you
are looking for hasn't itself been overwritten, but probably not as yet.

PhotoRec is an awesome tool and well worth anyone trying it out. I've
certainly used it to restore files for others that they believed lost and a
few times for myself.

Good luck !!

Julian