[HLUG] Fwd: Dolphin help

pl info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 15:52:29 UTC 2022

Hi Jools,

Ta for this; however the problem is that I deleted the folder containing
the file- NOT the file itself which would have yielded to the methods I
already attempted.

I still have the PC running and not done any additional work on it since.

Had a look at the tool you linked to and various follow ons and it's all
about recovery of drives and partitions, or individual files. Nowhere do
I find a tool that will let me recover a deleted folder :(

Thanks for the prompt response,

Pete